Demonstrated capabilities, capacities and abilities include:
- Project Management and Engineering Design
- Operation Support Services
- Project Support Services
- Construction and Maintenance Services
- Shutdown Planning and Execution
- Marine Work including Diving and Underwater Work
- Jetties and other Marine Structures
- Vessel Demobilisation and Mobilisation
- Structural Steel Supply and Erection
- Piping Supply and Installation
- Mechanical Supply and Assembly
ECM started operation in 2001, commencing with a number of small projects in the mining sector and covering a variety of work. That year, ECM accepted the role of Project Manager for the construction of the Mermaid Marine-Dampier Supply Base Expansion.
While our business has considerable capabilities, we recognise the need to partner with complementary contractors when needed, in order to deliver the most tailored solutions.
Our activities and services range from turnkey projects to individual special tasks of construction and maintenance requirements. ECM is committed to growing a diverse and skilled workforce, while providing an environment in which every employee is respected and has the opportunity to contribute to the organisation’s success whilst realising their full individual potential.
Our track-record speaks for itself. ECM has a comprehensive range of procedures to control all activities of work, including engineering, construction, procurement, management, time scheduling, cost control, scoping, quality, safety, environmental management and administration.
ECM is very conversant in Project Management, Engineered Construction, and Plant Maintenance methodologies, hence it possesses the capability to handle fully integrated assignments in their entirety.